How do I open an account?
- Simply come by any branch with the required identification and documentation. Make sure all parties are present that intend on being on the account. The following is a step by step guide on switching institutions.
If you have any questions, please call a customer service representative at your nearest CNB location during regular business hours or visit our new accounts page for more details.
What do I need to open a Business or Association/Non Profit account?
- Depending on the type of Business and if you are an Association or Non Profit you may need additional documentation. This documentation may include: Certified Articles or Incorporation or Organization, Corporate Resolution, and/or signed and dated minutes. All parties must be present that intend on being on the account and have required identification. If you have any questions, please call a new accounts representative at your nearest CNB location or visit our new accounts page for more details.
Who must be present to make changes to my existing account?
- All owners of the account must be present to make any additions to the account. If you have questions about changes to current accounts contact a new account representative at the CNB location nearest you.
How do I reorder checks?
- You may reorder checks by clicking on the Deluxe Check reorder link on the CNB homepage. You may also reorder by calling a new accounts representative at the CNB location nearest you or by dropping your reorder form by any location.
How do I activate my debit card?
- For your convenience, you may call 1-888-463-4590 located on the sticker on the card when you receive it. If you have any trouble with the activation process we will be glad to assist you. Call a customer service representative at the CNB location nearest you during regular business hours. You have two options to change the pin number assigned. The first option is to call our 24 hour support number at 800-567-3451 and answer security questions associated with the card. The second option is to drop by either our Poteau main bank, North Broadway Branch, Stigler, Pocola, or Heavener Branch locations to talk to a representative about changing your pin number.
My debit card is not working, what do I do?
- First decide if the card has been activated or if you are possibly over your limit, these are some of the main reasons your card may not be working. Remember it is $1500 limit for daily purchases (use as a credit), and $500 cash daily (pin required) to be held until the item clears your account. If you are still experiencing trouble during regular business hours contact a customer service representative at the CNB location nearest you.
How do I apply for a CNB Visa or MasterCard credit card?
- You can apply by downloading an application from our Downloadable Forms page or pick up an application at any CNB location. Completed applications may be submitted at any bank location. Please call Jamie at (918)647-2233 with any questions you may have concerning CNB credit cards.
What if I forget my Online Banking password?
- If you have forgotten your Online Banking password, you will need to have your password reset. If you get a security violation warning screen, you need to be reset. During regular business hours contact a customer service representative at the CNB location nearest you. A reset takes only a few minutes and you can go back online business as usual.
How do I apply for a loan?
- You can download a consumer loan application for a consumer loan or you may pick up an application for any type of loan at any bank location. Applications may be submitted by seeing any loan officer at any bank location. We have many types of loan options available.
Can I make my loan payment online?
- If you are signed up for internet banking you have CNB's Online Banking at your finger tips. You may pay your loan payment online by transfer from any of your other CNB accounts. During regular business hours contact a customer service representative at the CNB location nearest you for more details. For your convenience, you may also contact CNB via email.
What time are direct deposits and withdrawals posted to my account?
- Any item coming into or out of your account by ACH (Automated Clearing House) will be posted by 9:00 am.
What is the bank's routing number?
Central National Bank's routing number is 103102591
What are the banks wire instructions?
If you are a customer needing to receive a wire you will need CNB's wiring instructions. They are as follows: The Bankers Bank, ABA 103003616, Credit Central National Bank Account 10259, For Final Credit your name and account number with Central National Bank. There is a fee for incoming wires. If you are a customer needing to wire funds out to another bank you will need to come in and speak to someone in the Bookkeeping department or a customer service representative at your nearest CNB location . There is a fee for outgoing wires.
How do I apply for a job?