Financing for small and medium size businesses is a challenge. Central National Bank can help you evaluate your needs and hopefully find a program that will work for you.
In addition to our in-house financing, we at CNB offer these various ways to finance your business ventures:
- Line of Credit - A line of credit can be used to finance accounts receivable, purchase inventory, or for other business purposes.
- Equipment Loan - Grow where your business needs to by investing in the equipment it needs.
- Vehicle Loan
- Land Loan - Are you ready to buy property for your multi-family development? Apply for a land loan today to get started!
- Construction Loan - Break ground on your development with a construction loan from FNBFS!
- Mini-Perm Loan - Pay off your property with short-term loan financing.
- Permanent Loan - Long-term financing for your long-term goals.
- Rehabilitation Loan - Building Improvements are inevitable. That’s why we offer rehabilitation loans so you can replace things like the roof or fix electrical issues.
- Development Loan - Finance the construction of your commercial real estate property with a construction loan.
- Letters of Credit - Pay off your commercial property with short-term loan financing!
- Spec Housing Financing - Spec housing financing is based on a speculative value of the complete residential construction before it sells.
- Rental Property Financing - Apply for rental property financing to purchase a home to rent for income purposes.
Government Loan Programs
- 7A loans - Looking to buy a business or obtain working capital? 7A may be what you need.
- 504 loans - A 504 loan provides financing for purchasing fixed assets like machinery, real estate, and more!
- Express loans - Need financing quickly? Apply for an express loan to purchase equipment, inventory, and more!
- Business & Industry (B&I) & Rural Development loans
- Working capital
- Purchase machinery or equipment
- Commercial real estate
For more information visit a loan officer at a CNB location nearest you or contact us.
You might also like...
Whether you need a new car or cash for a large project, we’ve got you covered!
Explore Personal Loans
Explore Personal Loans
Card Management is an easy-to-use tool in our digital banking platform that lets you set card controls, add restrictions, and receive transaction alerts.
We understand the importance of this area's diversified agricultural economy.