Sign In Problems FAQ
This is a list of the most frequently reported sign in problems. If you have followed the instructions to access the service and you still cannot log in to your account, please review this information.
If you cannot resolve your problem here, please contact our Bookkeeping Department for assistance:
8:30 a.m. CST - 4:00 p.m. CST
After hours or on the weekend? Contact Us below.
If you have forgotten your password, the "Forgot Password" feature will allow you to sign in and change your password. To change your password, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Click the "Forgot Password" button below. Enter the requested information. Click "Submit".
Step 2: You will receive an email with a temporary password that is only valid for 30 minutes.
- Step 3: Log in using the temporary password.
- Step 4: After logging in, you will be required to set a new password. It will ask for a "Current Password", this password is the temporary password that you received in your email.
Once your password has been changed, you will receive immediate access to your online accounts. If you have questions regarding these steps, please contact our Bookkeeping Department at 918-647-2233.
Two factor authentication is required for all Internet banking accounts. If you are signing in to your Internet Banking for the first time, you will be asked to set up your two factor authentication method. If the system detects unusual activity, you will be asked to provide a code that has been sent to you via the method that you have set up. This code is only valid for 10 minutes.
- If you choose SMS authentication and you are not receiving the code, please verify with your mobile carrier that Short Codes are enabled.
- If you choose Email authentication and you are not receiving the code, please check your Junk or Spam folder.
If you are still having issues receiving the code. Please contact our Bookkeeping Department at 918-647-2233.
Turn your debit card on or off, with just the swipe of your finger. That's cool!