Central National Bank understands the importance of this area’s diversified agricultural economy, and we are dedicated to meeting your financial requirements for all agricultural needs.
- Poultry/Swine - By applying for a poultry/swine loan, you can get the extra help you need to run more efficiently and competitively in the industry.
- Cattle - A cattle loan can be used for large-scale ranches to new farmers in the cattle industry.
- Crops - Do you need to expand your crops but need assistance with financing? A row crop loan may be your solution!
- Equipment - Grow where your agriculture business needs to by investing in the equipment it needs.
- Agricultural Real Estate - Whether you are looking to expand your current property or want to start your own farm, a farm land loan is perfect to start growing your farm land’s footprint.
In addition to our conventional agricultural loans, we offer FSA loans. Central National Bank takes great pride in being authorized to make FSA loans throughout the entire state of Oklahoma.
Central National Bank offers all types of FSA Loans:
- Guaranteed Farm Ownership: Includes loans to purchase farmland, poultry houses, pork facilities, etc., construct or repair buildings, develop farmland, or refinance.
- Guaranteed Operating Loans: Includes loans to purchase livestock or equipment, operating expense, family living expense, or refinance.
- Direct Farm Ownership Down Payment Loan: Helps finance the purchase of a family size farm or ranch.
- Direct Farm Ownership Joint Financing Loan: FSA lends up to 50% of the cost or value of the property being purchased while we finance the other 50%.
To qualify for an FSA Guaranteed loan, applicants must:
- be a citizen of the United States.
- have an acceptable credit history as determined by the lender.
- have the legal capacity to incur the obligations of the loan.
- demonstrate repayment ability.
- provide sufficient security for the loan.
- be unable to obtain a loan without a guarantee.
- be the owner or tenant operator of a family farm after the loan is closed.
- not be delinquent on any Federal debt.
You might also like...
Card Management is an easy-to-use tool in our digital banking platform that lets you set card controls, add restrictions, and receive transaction alerts.