Buying a home can be pretty scary. For most of us it will be the biggest purchase of our life. Your friends at Central National Bank understand this and we can help.
CNB offers a variety of ways to finance owner-occupied homes:
- Home Improvement
For a printable guide and checklist of the application process please see our Real Estate Application Guide.
This convenient checklist has been designed to help streamline the mortgage loan application process.
Required Information at Application:
- Social Security Number
- Property Address of the collateral
- Estimated value of the property
- Mortgage Loan Amount
All loan applicants will need to provide the following information after your loan application is submitted:
- Name and address of employer
- Most recent payroll stub originals
- Name, address and telephone number of landlord
- Lender’s name, address and account number on your present home
- Bank Statement(s)
- Copy of I.D. with photo (driver’s license, etc.)
- Copy of Social Security cards
- Application fee for credit report
- Tax Returns, Social Security, or retirement income verification
Additional documentation requirements for self-employed individuals:
- The past three years personal tax returns, signed
- Profit and loss statement-year to date, prepared and signed by an accountant
- Current balance sheet (financial statement) prepared and signed by an accountant
If planning to build a new home, the following items will assist you in applying for proposed construction:
A set of building plans, including:
- Materials description
- Detailed contract between buyer and builder
- Complete cost breakdown
- Department of Health approval on proposed septic and well
Ready to get started?
Or for more information, you can contact a loan officer by phone at 918-647-2233 or by visiting a CNB location nearest you.